“Welcome, guests! It’s finally here, the event you have all been waiting for, the Summer’s Annual Sports Festival! Stick around for all the young ladies and handsomest boys participating in many multifarious events!” Tamaki brilliantly announced. Hearts swooned drastically, as ladies reveled Tamaki’s charming charisma.
The time came upon them to decide upon teams and pairings. This was their mission: to align with two other players and defeat evil! But there were some problems among the numerous participants.
“I will now announce the teams. Team 1, my squad, consists of Black-kun, Churuya, and Haruhi-chan. We are squad 6.” Tamaki stepped down from the platform. Haru-chan stared upon her teammates. “This is not a very compatible team to work with..”
“Hey, you!!!!” shouted Black-kun with her pointer finger stretched out at her. “If you’ve got such a smart mouth, maybe I don’t want to be on your team!”
“Nyoron… Shouldn’t we be trying to get along?” asked Churuya, ingenuously. There seemed to be a growing animosity between Haruhi and Black-kun. Churuya became very apprehensive about this year’s summer’s sports festival.
“The next team…” Kakashi was now at the podium. “is my squad, squad 7. Aaya, Gure, and Hari, please come meet me on the field.” Now we’ve always known that Kakashi was tricky, but he is also very mysterious. His clone poofed into a cloud of smoke, and when it cleared, a log was shown.
Black-kun shouted from her position, “Kakashi, what are you thinking, you idiot! There was no need to show off your substitution jutsu right now!”
Haruhi adjusted her invisible, no longer present glasses. “That was a foolish act, indeed.”
That was surprising, for sure; they shared the same opinion. Black-kun and Haruhi glanced at one another, hence they had the thoughts: She is very suave and agreeable.
“Alright! I’m pumped! Let’s win this, Haru-chan!” Black-kun grabbed Haru-chan’s hand and held it in the air.
“Isn’t it a little soon to be calling me by my first name? And you’ve popped my personal bubble.” Haruhi stated in quandary and confusion.
“It’s ok! We’re friends now. I thought you were parsimonious and recalcitrant, but it turned out to be quite the misunderstanding. I think you’re awesome, Haru-chan!”
“Oh dear…” Haruhi knew that from that moment, she would have to bear the disagreeable rants of Black-kun, not too mention the bubble popping.
“Hello, everyone! And my team is squad 8. Sasuke Uchiha, Robin Harrington, and Momiji Sohma. Please come report to my station!” This team leader was none other than Professor Kim. She had graduated from medical school with a master’s degree in pediatrics, while taking a part time cheerleading job. Many young students took a liking to her! Soon she was to meet very interesting friends.
The announcer of the festival turned out to be non other then Gaara. He held the microphone near his face with sand coming from his gourd. “The first event is the donut eating contest.. It is consecrated to show the art of donut tasting..” He glared at the paper.
Again, Haru-chan’s words echoed. “Oh dear…” (Although her eyes danced at the sight of Gaara.)
“Yea! I’m ready for anything and everything!” Black-kun cheered. (Especially since Sasuke was participating.)
“Let’s get this started.” Sasuke grinned.
Aaya, Gure, and Hari all chimed at once. “Sasuke-kun is here!”
Churuya-san ran over to Kyon-kun. “Kyon-kun, Kyon-kun. If I win the contest, can I have some smoked cheese?” “No way.” Kyon stated solemnly. “Nyoron…”
Kakashi’s eyes switched from side to side, as he looked at his new book. “Oh, this is good.”
Professor Kim did the ice cream dance.
“I love bunnies!” Momiji blushed. Side onlookers derided her love of those gray, furry creatures. In the upcoming event, she would show her talent to those unthankful and thoughtless people.
“It’s good that many people here speak my language.” Robin smiled.
Dora looked over to Black-kun, who’s attitude was clearly on fire. “I hope not to find you omnivorous in this competition.”
“Oh, Dora, what is with that apathy of yours? This competition holds our life at stake! And no worries. I’m not rude enough to seek reprisal and revenge. Unlike Sasuke.” Black-kun’s teeth muscles clenched. She became oddly irritable. Right at that moment, out of nowhere, Gure jumped from behind and struck Black-kun in the side as she fell over and fainted. Shigure’s thumb finger pointed up. “It’s the only way to stultify her. We leave her in your hands, Haru-chan. I commend you for your efforts!”
“I knew it was important to share our condolences.” Aaya sighed. “I guess that trick is not so obsolete or decrepit after all, is it Gure?” Ashley questioned. They all joined together as they walked off to find Sasuke.
“Oh dear…” were the only words left in Haruhi’s vocabulary, as Black-kun lay knocked out on the floor.
Tuning next time, the actual festival! Stay tuned! ☺
22.12.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment