22.12.09

The Life of Those Two Older Woman

Dora Rosenblatt, an old 80 year old woman, had an outside demeanor that was not at all pleasant. For, as she had planned in her 9th grade year, Dora had a dark museum kind of home. She took strange comfort in frightening young children away from her old and rickety house. “Her entire property is ominous!” all those children said. Never would the thought cross her mind to extirpate those creeping weeds in her yard. Her actions were quite deft and “venal” some would say, as she snuck rats into their sacks every time they came on Halloween. Cats roamed rampant around her abode.
Dora rocked on her old, musty rocking chair. “What a nice night it is! I think I’d like to go out for a stroll.” As she began to get up, in barged a lively old lady of 81 years. “Oh, DALORA! (Da-laura) It’s been a couple days since my last visit! Or wait… two weeks. Oh dear, how memories get hazy.”
Dora glared at the old, energetic, and almost supple Black-kun. “This is certainly an inopportune moment to jump into my home. I was at the pinnacle of my night’s lovely walk.”
“But of course, Dalora. I came in because of a mission,” Black-kun stately mentioned.
“It better be reasonable for you to officiously barge in so rudely!” Dora’s eyes dimmed. “Oh, of course.” Black-kun started to brandish her cane around in circles. “In about three seconds: one, two—”. In charged Abbi, Jen, Robin, Peter Pan, Ashley, and Kelsy. They all ironically wore the same clothes as Black-kun. Getting in a line, they turned on a Japanese Lucky Star dance, as their dancing moves suppressed the darkness of her abode. In ran young kids of all ages, white cats instead of just black, and many purple butterflies. Black-kun’s mission was to solace Dora’s scary, hairy house. Her plan was all premeditated, as her success reigned upon her mind and the many souls of little children. “I do not accede to this!” shouted Dora. “My house should comprise of one thing, solitude! And that is always very explicit to you, Black-kun. I’m surprised you never turned out destitute all these years.”
“Of course not! But that’s not the last of the surprise..” Black-kun chimed.
“Uh-oh.” (Picture Dora’s expression here)
The kids took the rats out of their pockets. “We shall feed your cats!!!” Cats ran around very much so, that potatoes joined them.

And then Dora awoke from her nightmare.

4 comments:

  1. Why don't you write anything anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what this blog was on Ayaa's profile, and low and behold, it's labeled "Chibi Black-kun." I was wondering for a moment whether it really was BLACK-KUN, as opposed to some other Black-kun (I dunno how many of you there could be, but there you go.) and then I look at the most recent blog post and read, "Dora is an 80 year old woman." I believe what I said from there was, "It's Black-kun. It's gotta be Black-kun."

    Write something more soon! We're lonely without you here...

    ReplyDelete